My name is Ron and I help people create grow online businesses. I’ve made over $1 Million in profit from my own business and work in the trenches every day, just like you.
11 Strange (But VERY Profitable) Side Hustle Ideas for 2020
I don’t know about you, but I’m always looking for a quick way to earn a little extra money. So, I’ve scoured the blogosphere and read dozens, if not hundreds, of articles on the best or most profitable side hustles.
Almost all the articles have the same side hustles, and they’re not always as quick, easy, or profitable as the title suggests.
Truth is, nowadays it’s tough to get by with just a full-time job and a side-hustle has become a requirement for many. I know this from personal experience.
So I decided to go one step further than all those other guys. I wanted to create a list of unique side hustles that nobody else is talking about. So I did. I put together some of my favorite strange but very profitable side hustle ideas together in this handy guide below:
1) Create a Blog
The first side hustle that I want to talk about, and it’s something that started as a side hustle for me and has ended up being what I do for a living, is blogging.
What I do is find niches that don’t have too much competition and a lot of searches every month. Then, I’ll hire a writer to write the content. From there, I’ll have an editor who will edit it and then have a virtual assistant post it.
This way, my team keeps creating content, it gets indexed by search engines, and then I make money with it.
- There are many affiliate azon Associates and many others that help you make passive income by embedding referral links into your webpages.
- Use display ads, pop ups ads, banner ads, and many other ad types throughout your site.
- Embed YouTube videos from your personal or business YouTube channel
- Link to Facebook or Instagram business pages, as well as any other ecommerce platforms you might use
- Integrate social media posts from your fans on Twitter, TikTok, and your other favorite social networks and offer subscriptions to create a recurring source of income while building a following through your website and crossshare across social media channels, email newsletters, and other digital marketing channels.
There are a lot of ways to earn a little extra cash fast with a site, and if you put in a the time and effort, you might even be able to make a lot of money – even enough to replace your daytime job. The key is find something that you’re passionate about and create your first website focusing on that thing.
But in addition to that, I know that most of you don’t want to spend a ton of money to have someone create content. You don’t want to do that; you’re really leery of that. What you do instead is you write the content yourself, and that’s great. In the beginning, you can do that.
But to give you an example of this, there was a website today that I just saw that makes around $350 a month, and all they do is talk about humidifiers. That’s it, humidifiers. Super boring. Not exciting at all. Probably wasn’t a passionate project for them. My guess is they just said, “Hey, I can make some money with it. Let’s go for it.” So that kind of gives you an idea of some of the ideas out there and things that you can do.